Friday, August 26, 2005

The Cabin Story

Back on August 12, I was in Washington State Park in the evening. My baptist friends and I were to go on a float trip the next day, so we decided to camp out on Saturday night. In cabins. With electricity. And with air conditioning, plumbing, a refridgerator, and an already made bed. We were really roughing it. There were two cabins for the girls and two cabins for the guys. Seven guys were there the first night and perhaps a few more girls than seven. That night I called it a night before every one else did. I woke up somewhere between five and six in the morning in my cabin. My two roommates weren't there. I couldn't figure out why. Perhaps the Rapture occurred. Since I don't believe in that theology, I must have got left behind. Or maybe everyone was still partying at the girl's cabin. At 5:30 in the morning. Turns out the other six males were asleep. In the other cabin. Long story short, I drove the sharers of my cabin away with my loud snoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home