Friday, August 26, 2005

The Island and the Chocolate Factory

Back on August 12, I was in south county in the afternoon, and I decided to go to the movie cinema. To watch a movie. I bought a ticket to watch "The Island." Scarlett Johansson was in it. I got there fifteen minutes before the movie began. Actually, fifteen minutes before the previews for the movie began. So I figured I didn't feel like waiting in the theatre for half an hour for the movie started. So I decided I'd drop in to see my friend Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for a few minutes. Some little girl was causing trouble in that theatre, and then some squirrels attacked her and dragged her into a hole. The girl's father seemed pretty upset, but Willy Wonka handled it okay. Then a bunch of Oompa Loompas came out and started dancing. I figured it was time to get out of that room before something weird should happen. In the hall were several movie employees. They had brooms. I wanted to go into the theatre across the hall, but I though it might look like I was breaking the rules if I was to go straight in there. So I went in the restroom for a couple of minutes. I came out and the teenagers with brooms were still there. I wanted to look inconspicuous, so I went up to the soda machine as if I was going to buy a bottle of soda. They cost $3 each. There was no way I was going to buy one of those. One of the movies down the hall ended, so the employees headed in that direction, and I was then able to sneak into the movie which I paid to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home